Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Shoes, Matching Hats, O Hair Bows

These are some of the New baby shoes that I have been working on. I sold half of them before I was even able to post them on here.  The shoes are $10 I have sizes 1,2, and 3. Add a matching hair bow for $2 more or one of these new precious hats that I am selling for $10. (+ $3 shipping) These would make a great baby shower gift or the perfect accessory to your little one's Easter outfit! If you are interested in any of these contact me at karlton5@juno.com . I also have 1 pr. of Zebra's ready. The prices are above the pictures. I will be making more zebra shoes soon since they are such a popular item!



Both of these sets have SOLD!




The flowers on these shoes are a very pale pink w/ matching hair bow. The flash made them look white. SOLD



This little flower shoes has the matching flower hairbow for $2 more.



This is the last pr. of shoes that I have ready in the Zebra. I will be working one more soon.... You can either pair them with this hat and matching flower bow for $12 or a matching headband for $7 more. ( + $3 ship)


No comments:

Post a Comment