Saturday, January 29, 2011

I've Been Busy!!!! My New Products!

Here is what I have been working on lately! My Cheetah Onsies and Monogram Flowers......I Love these Onesies!!!!! If you see anything you want contact me at karlton5@juno.com .


The long sleeve and short sleeve onesies comes with a brown removable hair bow. It is attached to the onesie by a loop, it is easy to remove for washing. These short sleeve onesies are a size 3/6 month, and are $10. I only have 4 left of these. The long sleeve onesie is $12. I have 5 left of these. You can add the headband with matching  cheetah bow for $5 more, or the orange hat w/ matching cheetah bow for $10 more. Shipping is $3.





This Orange Hat w/ Brown Bow is $12 (+ $3 ship). It will fit new born to age 9 months.




My Monogram flowers are $7.50 ea. You can add this to a hat for $7 more ( + $3 shipping), or a matching head band for $2 more (+ $1 shipping). I have different styles to post soon!




Like I said I have been a busy bee and still have lots of New Products to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment