Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mommy Pins




My Mommy Pins have been selling really well! I have 1 each of the Fuchsia and Winter White. Now, I have included a new color....RED.....in honor of Valentines Day. The one I am wearing in the first picture has glitter in the material to give it a sparkle. The one I am wearing in the 2nd picture, I outlined the petals in black. You can order one with or without the blackened edges. These make great Gifts and can be worn on your scarf, sweater, or coat. This is wear I get the most compliments. If you want to order one of these contact me at karlton5@juno.com. If you want one of the white or Fuchsia, better hurry they are almost gone. The Fuschia has SOLD!




1 comment:

  1. I like the fuschia, is it still available? Can you bring it so I can see it? It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete