Thursday, September 9, 2010

Need A Baby Gift???

Or does your precious new little on need a Winter Hat? These hats will last your little one on into the Spring.
I have These Infant Hats only in the Light Pink right now. Here are a few samples of bows that I have for them. I. These are all removable Hair Bows. They can be worn in the hair or you can put your own bows in the hat to coordinate each outfit. I also have the Head Bands in the 3 colors pictured below. The infant hats are $10 (+3 shipping) and the Head Bands are $3 ($1 shipping). If you buy more then 1 item I will only charge your . 50 cents - $1 more per item. If you see anything you like e-mail me @ karlton5@juno.com


1. Pink Hat with Green Mum



                                                2. Pink Hat w/ Crochet Flower - SOLD


3. Pink Hat w/ Brown Flower - SOLD


4. Pink Hat w/ Black Bow - SOLD


4. Light Pink, Hot Pink, and Brown Head Bands
LIGHT PINK AND HOT PINK ARE SOLD OUT


No comments:

Post a Comment