Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall Hats

   Here are a few hats that I have ready for the fall! These hats are the in thing right now! You don't want to miss out! All my Flower Bows are hand made by me. All  Flower bows are Hair bows and are removable. So your child can just wear the bow. You can also change out your own bows with these hats to match  different outfits. My shipping is $3 but if you buy more then 1 item I will only charge you $1 more per item for the shipping.

The hats are as priced below:

1. Black w/ my NEW Antique English Rose. The Hat is a Toddler size - $12
2. SOLD- Pink w/ the Crochet Flower Bow. The Hat will fit up to a size 7/8 - $12
3. SOLD- Orange w/ the Crochet Flower Bow. The Hat will fit up to an Adult - $12
4. SOLD- Chocolate Brown w/ Large Yellow/Orange Flower Bow. This Hat is a Toddler size - $13
5. SOLD- Chocolate Brown w/ Orange/ Red Flower Bow. This Hat will fit up to Teen - $13
6. Red w/ White Flower Bow. This Hat is a Toddler size - $12
7. Purple w/  Large Purple Gerber Daisy. This Hat fits up to a size 7/8 - $13

If you are interested in any of these hats e-mail me at karlton5@juno.com






STAY TUNED...............I am working on taking pictures of more products!

No comments:

Post a Comment