Friday, September 10, 2010

UPDATE Halloween - 1 Fairy or Fairy Princess Ready To Ship - Hot Pink And Black

UPDATE THIS SET HAS SOLD!


.... All proceeds from the Fairy or Fairy Princess Costume will go to help out the little Mayan Girl we sponsor to go to School. She and her family are suffering after floods and mud slides that have effected Guatemala. You can read more here http://theshrumfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/

Halloween is not that far away! Do you have your little Princesses Costume? If not you don't want to miss out on one of these! I can not even begin to tell you how many costumes I made last year! But the Fairy and the Fairy Princess was my best sellers! I only have 1 ready to ship now. It Is Hot Pink and Black (tutu) w/ Hot Pink Wings. If you want it let me know! karlton5@juno.com
The Set is $30 + shipping fees.
I am taking a couple of orders so if you do not like the Black and Hot Pink let me know and I will see what other colors I can do.




This is what the Black and Hot Pink Tutu will look like......


and these are what the Hot Pink Wings will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment