Friday, December 11, 2009

UPDATED!!!! Here Are My New Gift Sets!

I have sold out of the Gift Sets but have some individual pieces left !!! Read below.... if you see something you want let me know quickly! The won't last long! I can get these shipped to you before Christmas. If you are interested you can e-mail me at karlton5@juno.com I close Cutie Patutuz tomorrow Fri. 18th - Jan. 4th. BETTER HURRY!!!! They are selling out faster then I can make them.




SOLD OUT - The Pretty Pink Princess set. This set has Disney Princesses on the Ribbon........


I Only Have 1 Hat left it is $17 (shipping included) - The Tinker Bell Set. Has Tink on the Ribbon.......


I ONLY HAVE 1 HAT LEFT! IT IS $17 (shipping included). I AM SOLD OUT OF THE GLOVES. The Hot Pink Princess Set


I HAVE 1 HAT LEFT... IT IS $17 (shipping included). I AM SOLD OUT OF THE GLOVES.The White Polka Dot Set.............




SOLD OUT - The Classy Black Set...........




I ONLY HAVE 1 Hat left $17 (shipping included) - The Brown and Pink Set.............


No comments:

Post a Comment