Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DISNEY PRINCESS HATS AND A NEW PRODUCT!


The Tinker Bell Set and the Disney Princess Set are $17 ea. (this includes shipping). If you do not need shipping e-mail me and I will give you the price.
~ The purple hat will fit toddler to a size 8.

The Princess Set. The Light Pink hat looks great with either ribbon.
~ The hot pink and the light pink hats fit up to a size 6.


STAY TUNES.........................

*Add a pr. of Matching Princess Gloves for $5 a pr. ( ship. included).

I am working on matching gloves with these hats, and other sets. They will have a bow to coordinate with your hat set. If you are interest let me know I only have limited number of gloves that I can make. I hope to have pictures up of them by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment