Wednesday, December 2, 2009

UPDATED!!! - CHRISTMAS HATS THAT ARE READY TO SHIP!

I AM SOLD OUT OF ALL THESE HAT SETS! Here are some Christmas Hat Sets that I have been working on this week. These are one of a kind. I will not be making anymore of these so if you see one you like let me know quickly before they are gone! You can e-mail me at karlton5@juno.com to let me know which one/s you are interested in. These prices include shipping and removable bows.

SOLD - The Toddler POLKA DOT HAT SET is $17. This hat fits toddler to 5t.



SOLD - The Infant Polka Dot Hat is $14. This is the only Infant hat that I have left and I will not be ordering anymore. This hat fits newborns to maybe 3 months.


SOLD - The CANDY CANE HAT Set is $15. This hat fits toddler to 5t.





SOLD - The HOLLY BERRY Hat Set is $15. This hat fits up to a age 10.







SOLD - The SNOW FLAKE Hat is $15. This hat fits up to a 5t.








SOLD - The CHRISTMAS TREE Hat Set is $15. This hat fits up to a size 5t.

SOLD - The CHRISTMAS FLOWER SET is $17. This hat will fit toddler to a 1o yr. old.


SOLD - The Christmas Bow Set is $16. This set will fit toddler to 5t.

SOLD - The White Christmas Flower Set is $15. This hat fits toddler to a size 5t.

No comments:

Post a Comment