Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Product For All Ages!!! 3-in-1 Hair Clip, Pin Corsage, and Pony Tail Band.

THESE ARE GREAT FOR EASTER AND SPRING/SUMMER! Here is my New Product the 3-in-1 Large Rose Flower. This Product is a 3-in-1, it comes with 3 different attachments (attached to it). It can be worn 1 of 3 ways... Flower Pin Corsage/ Hair Clip/ and Pony Tail Band. Here is a couple of pictures with me modeling 2 of the ways to wear this. I need a picture of it being worn in a piny tail. The prices and colors that are available are posted below..... Hurry these won't last. If you are interested in any of these my pay pal is on my side bar just click on, or you can contact me at karlton5@juno.com.



Here are the colors that I have available..... They are $7 ea. ( + $2 shipping). If you want more then 1 only add $1 more per item.


SOLD OUT OF THE DARKEST YELLOW.

SOLD OUT OF THE BLUE AND BROWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment