Monday, November 8, 2010

A Few Christmas Sets

Here are few Christmas Hat Sets that I have ready to ship. If there is something you want please let me know ASAP! These do not stay around long. As I am typing this I have already sold 2 hats. I am working on some more so do not worry. My hats are mostly one of a kind so if you see one you like it is probably the only one like it. Sometimes I can make more then one of the same. Just ask me....  You can e-mail me at karlton5@juno.com

I also take special requests!

I am still taking a few more Tutu order for Chistmas...




Green Hat w/ Flower Hair Bow $12 + ($3 shipping fee) is SOLD




The Black Hat and Glove Set is $17 + ($3 shipping fee). This hat fits toddler to a size 5/6.  These Sets make the perfect compliment to your child's winter coat or Christmas outfit. The bows on the hats are hair bows and are removable they can be worn in the hair by themselves.




The Red Hat and Glove Set also fits toddler - 5/6. This set is $17 +($3shipping fee).


No comments:

Post a Comment