Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Non- Slip Headbands W/ Flower Bows

These are my new Non-Slip Head bands. I have been wanting to post these for a month and just have not had time. I have offered these to a few of my customers and they are selling great! The prices range $6-$8 (small, med, lrg flowers) + $1.50 shipping. I love these Head Bands!!
 The really do not slip out! The Flower Bows are Hair Bows and are removable so you can wear each piece separately too.
 If you are interested in any of these e-mail me at karlton5@juno.com


YELLOW ANTIQUE ROSE W/ YELLOW HEAD BAND




PINK ANTIQUE ROSE W/ LIGHT GREEN HEAD BAND


RED FLOWER W/ RED OR BLACK HEAD BAND - SOLD



                                              BEIGE FLOWER W/ BEIGE HEAD BAND- SOLD


                                   LARGE ORANGE FLOWER W/ BROWN HEAD BAND



                                    YELLOW GERBER DAISY W/ YELLOW HEAD BAND


WHITE ANTIQUE ROSE W/ BLACK HEAD BAND. I AM OUT OF THE WHITE HEAD BAND RIGHT NOW.


GREEN FLOWER - SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment