Monday, January 4, 2010

I Have Opened My Doors........

As of today I am back open!!!! I am now taking Orders for Hats and Tutu's for Valentine's Day! Better hurry to get your name put on the list if you are interested..... It is filling up fast! Here are a few choices of colors that I can make for my tutu's.








~red and white




~pink and white (hot or light pink)




~hot, light pink, and white




~hot pink and black

~black and red

~or any color that you want!



* for an extra fee I can add 3 roses to your tutu. as seen in the picture in the upper right side of my bar.








I am also making Tinker Bell Tutu's that have the Tinkerbell Ribbon. I will be making those in a lime green and light pink or lime green and purple.








I am also working on my Valentines Day Hats. Here is one sample. Let me know if you are interested! These are perfect for as cold as it has been lately and will be for the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment