Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Am Selling My Beanie Hats And Sets......

As of today my hats and sets are available for purchase. These hats below are ready for shipping. (All prices include shipping.) Mix and match your own set. There are other flower bows in pictures from previous posts too if you don't see any you like here. You can purchase a Hat for $9. I am waiting for more white and orange hats to come in. If you don't need shipping contact me for prices.

These hats will be great for this cool weather and make a great winter hat! Have your child's winter coat yet, buy a hat to match. These make great baby shower, birthday, and Christmas gifts too! They are this years fashion trend!!!


These sets are $15.


The Green / Brown glittery flower bow set is $16.


The infant beanie hat is $12 and the headband set is $6.


New Fall Flowers.... they run $5 small, $6 med., $7 large.


If you are interested in any of these you can contact me (Mary Ann) at karlton5@juno.com




No comments:

Post a Comment