Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Halloween Tutu's


I am taking orders for Halloween Tutu sets . I only have 4 spots left so let me know if you are interested. These can be worn with onesies (long sleeves or short),leotards, any Halloween shirts or even a cute bathing suit. Lilee wears hers with an Old Navy onesie.

* You can find leotards at Target and Walmart.

(I took these pictures in Black and White and Sepia so that you can imagine your own colors.)









~The Cute Witch comes with a Tutu and the Hat. I can get the hat in purple and light almost neon green. The tutu will be black and purple or black and green to match the hat. This set is $27 + shipping. They have the cutest Witch's broom made out of branches at Target for $3.99. If you want this set I would go and get the broom fast!!!














~The Pretty Princess come with a Crown and Tutu. You can choose the 2 colors. This set is $27 + shipping. You can dress this up as much as you want with jewelry.





~The Fairy comes with Wings and a Tutu. You choose your colors. (Look hard there are wings in

this picture.) This set is $27 + shipping. You can also pair this with a crown and be a Fairy Princess!




(There is yellow in this picture, my flash just made it to light.)



~The Lady Bug and The Bumble will come with the Wings, Tutu, and a Antenna Headband.

The Lady Bug Tutu will be red and black, and The Bumble Bee Tutu will be yellow and black.

These sets are $30 ea. + shipping.










~The Ballerina is just the Tutu. You can choose up to 3 colors.


~I can also make a Tutu that supports your Favorite Team colors!!!


Tutu Prices are :


Infants Tutu's - $12 for for up to 2 colors and 3 colors $14. ( You can see my infant tutu picture several post below.)


Single Color Tutu- $22


2 Colors- $24


3 Colors- $25


You can E-mail me at karlton5@juno.com if you are interested in any of these. You can pay by check or Paypal. All Shipping is $5.





No comments:

Post a Comment